Learn more about
Peptides are naturally occurring biological molecules. They are chains of amino acids. Peptides are found in all living organisms and play a key role in all manner of biological activity.
Peptides are safe and well-tolerated. Since the early 1980s, a total of 239 therapeutic proteins and peptides are approved for clinical use by the FDA. Many health and cosmetic products contain different peptides for their potential anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, and muscle-building properties.
Peptides provide many important influences:
- Supports healthy cells
- Promotes fat burning and lean body mass building
- Aids in gut health and intestinal absorption
- Works with testosterone and estrogen to help boost libido
- Helps recovery time for workouts
- Aids in a healthy sleep cycle